Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: petermarrek on September 20, 2009, 11:09:30 am

Title: Shameless Plug
Post by: petermarrek on September 20, 2009, 11:09:30 am
I have an exhibition of app. 60 photographs of Georgian Bay shoreline at the Huronia Museum in Midland Ont. Show runs to October 30, 2009. Peter
Title: Shameless Plug
Post by: framah on September 20, 2009, 01:42:02 pm
That wasn't so shameless... Shameless would have lots of scantily clad women enticing us to your site!!  

I'm not above checking that stuff out!!
Title: Shameless Plug
Post by: Josh-H on September 20, 2009, 06:04:02 pm
Agreed - Nothing shameless about it - congratulations are the order of the day.

I held an exhibition earlier this year- I know how much work it is to pull it all together - so WELL DONE. And best of luck - hope it goes well.
Title: Shameless Plug
Post by: wolfnowl on September 21, 2009, 01:26:36 am
Congrats!  I trust it will go well for you!

Mike.