Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: deeyas on September 20, 2009, 12:53:25 am
-
Some more street photographs from this weekend. Comments & suggestion are very welcome!
There were quite a few people with cameras walking around, and that made me a little less conscious about photographing strangers!
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/3935586729_b1d7e26200.jpg) (larger image @ http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/393558...1d7e26200_b.jpg (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/3935586729_b1d7e26200_b.jpg) )
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2425/3936370252_b87a7ca95b.jpg) (larger image @ http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2425/393637...2d41dd25d_o.jpg (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2425/3936370252_32d41dd25d_o.jpg) )
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3497/3935588095_f2c677d5bd.jpg) (larger image @ http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3497/393558...2c677d5bd_b.jpg (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3497/3935588095_f2c677d5bd_b.jpg) )
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2457/3935588829_5cace26a23.jpg) (larger image @ http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2457/393558...cace26a23_b.jpg (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2457/3935588829_5cace26a23_b.jpg) )
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3435/3935590161_c20e907138.jpg) (larger image @ http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3435/393559...20e907138_b.jpg (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3435/3935590161_c20e907138_b.jpg) )
-
The last two are definitely my favorites, although I think the couple should've been focused on rather than the amp. The symmetry of the man and woman's feet in the last one is great. To me, those two shots best capture the mood I think you were going for. I like the B&W treatment and the toning throughout all the images.
-
The last two are definitely my favorites, although I think the couple should've been focused on rather than the amp. The symmetry of the man and woman's feet in the last one is great. To me, those two shots best capture the mood I think you were going for. I like the B&W treatment and the toning throughout all the images.
Thanks Jason! I like those two as well. I wasn't quick enough to set the focus points in the photograph you mentioned. Though, I still like the out-of-focus dancers...