Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: wtlloyd on September 18, 2009, 12:08:18 pm

Title: Keyword organization
Post by: wtlloyd on September 18, 2009, 12:08:18 pm
This may have been discussed, or there may be a setting I am unaware of....

But it drives me nuts to look at the Keyword panel, and see them listed alphabetically. I want to review the keywords I've assigned, in the hierarchy that they are organized in, probably in multiple lines for each Parent keyword....this would be a much more comprehensible way of viewing the keywords I've attached to a photograph.
Title: Keyword organization
Post by: CoyoteButtes on September 20, 2009, 12:59:26 am
... want to review the keywords I've assigned, in the hierarchy that they are organized in, probably in multiple lines for each Parent keyword....this would be a much more comprehensible way of viewing the keywords I've attached to a photograph...

This sounds like a reasonable request for a feature in version 3 of Lightroom.