Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Josh-H on September 13, 2009, 11:57:44 pm

Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: Josh-H on September 13, 2009, 11:57:44 pm
I finally got around to uploading some of my photographs from New Zealand to my site.
Click Client Access - Password 'Guest' (http://www.kidsupclose.com.au)

Enjoy.
Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: wolfnowl on September 14, 2009, 03:14:04 am
Some nice work!  The kids images are great too...

Mike.
Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: BernardLanguillier on September 14, 2009, 08:37:54 am
Very nice Josh,

I could recognize at least Kaikoura and what is probably the Fox glacier?

NZ skies are still as amazing and you did a good job capturing them.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 14, 2009, 10:28:49 am
Very nice indeed.
Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: Josh-H on September 15, 2009, 07:05:36 am
Thank you Gents - feedback and the kind words are greatly appreciated.

Bernard - you are correct - Kaikoura is amongst those photographs as is Fox Glacier. Kaikoura is a real gem - reminded me of the small fishing village in Scotland from the film Local Hero.

Most of the Fox Glacier shots (particularly those over the crevaces and seracs)I did from Helicopter. Although some were done from on the glacier itself.

Thank you again for looking and the compliments.

Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: Jon Meddings on September 15, 2009, 10:00:43 pm
Quote from: Josh-H
Thank you Gents - feedback and the kind words are greatly appreciated.

Bernard - you are correct - Kaikoura is amongst those photographs as is Fox Glacier. Kaikoura is a real gem - reminded me of the small fishing village in Scotland from the film Local Hero.

Most of the Fox Glacier shots (particularly those over the crevaces and seracs)I did from Helicopter. Although some were done from on the glacier itself.

Thank you again for looking and the compliments.


Josh, those are some amazingly beautiful photographs. I lived in New Zealand for a year about 3 decades ago. Wonderful place and your shots have brought many memories back! Good work!
Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: Professional on September 15, 2009, 11:18:03 pm
very nice interesting shots!

I really love New Zealand, last year was there and enjoyed a lot of beautiful stunning shots there, truly a terrific incredible destination for photography!
Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: francois on September 16, 2009, 09:42:32 am
Josh,
I'm a bit late to the party but your photos are absolutely beautiful. I love the glacier shots and find the skies & shores marvelous. Congratulations.
Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: Jim2 on September 20, 2009, 05:08:55 pm
There are some beautiful shots there. Also the Australian landscape. Kudos for you!
Title: New Zealand Landscapes
Post by: framah on September 21, 2009, 11:19:33 am
OK!!! That does it!! The He** with Maine. I'm moving to New Zealand!!  

Really great shots!! Thanks.