Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Bob13 on September 10, 2009, 10:55:22 am
-
I am using LR 2.4 and it worked well with CS-3 now with CS-4 when I try to open a shot into PS to edit it will not do it. Also CS-4 is not letting me open any CR-2 files but it will let me open a PSD. Appreciate any help!
-
I am using LR 2.4 and it worked well with CS-3 now with CS-4 when I try to open a shot into PS to edit it will not do it. Also CS-4 is not letting me open any CR-2 files but it will let me open a PSD. Appreciate any help!
You should be sure that ACR (Adobe Camera Raw) is correctly installed. You can verify this when you choose "About Plug-in" in the Photoshop Menu. Look for something like "Camera Raw…". It's also possible that the installed version of Camera Raw is too old and doesn't support your current CR2 files.
-
I am using LR 2.4 and it worked well with CS-3 now with CS-4 when I try to open a shot into PS to edit it will not do it. Also CS-4 is not letting me open any CR-2 files but it will let me open a PSD. Appreciate any help!
I'm using LR2.4 and CS4 on a WinXP machine with 4Gb ram and 2.66Gh clockspeed with an Intel quad chip and a pair of nVidia Gforce 9800GT cards, 500mb each, run in tandem (SLI).
If I don't have CS4 open yet, when I tell LR to open a file in CS4 I get an error message after a while because it takes too long for CS4 to open. However, after it is open, the same file will open in CS4 from LR.