Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: rosemanbridge on September 07, 2009, 06:52:00 am

Title: Stitching / Panoramas Help!
Post by: rosemanbridge on September 07, 2009, 06:52:00 am
I am trying to create a panorama from 14 DNG files in LR2. I select the files, click on 'photo' 'edit in', but in the drop down box the 'merge' 'drop down' 'open smart' 'open layers' options are greyed out. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong please?
Title: Stitching / Panoramas Help!
Post by: rosemanbridge on September 10, 2009, 07:25:56 am
87 views!! Does anyone have the answer please?
Title: Stitching / Panoramas Help!
Post by: john beardsworth on September 10, 2009, 07:32:41 am
Are you selecting in grid view, as you should?
Title: Stitching / Panoramas Help!
Post by: Jeremy Payne on September 10, 2009, 07:33:53 am
Quote from: rosemanbridge
I am trying to create a panorama from 14 DNG files in LR2. I select the files, click on 'photo' 'edit in', but in the drop down box the 'merge' 'drop down' 'open smart' 'open layers' options are greyed out. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong please?
Do you have CS3 or CS4?
Title: Stitching / Panoramas Help!
Post by: rosemanbridge on September 10, 2009, 05:24:39 pm
Quote from: Jeremy Payne
Do you have CS3 or CS4?

I am using CS3 and selecting the files in grid view.
Title: Stitching / Panoramas Help!
Post by: Jeremy Payne on September 10, 2009, 06:57:51 pm
Quote from: rosemanbridge
I am using CS3 and selecting the files in grid view.
Just making sure ... :-)

Is it upgraded from the installed version?  I know when I first installed CS3, the 'enhanced integration' didn't work with version 10.0 ... you had to update with the first patch to 10.1 in order to get those functions to work.
Title: Stitching / Panoramas Help!
Post by: rosemanbridge on September 11, 2009, 05:48:43 am
Quote from: Jeremy Payne
Just making sure ... :-)

Is it upgraded from the installed version?  I know when I first installed CS3, the 'enhanced integration' didn't work with version 10.0 ... you had to update with the first patch to 10.1 in order to get those functions to work.

Success! Thanks Jeremy!
Title: Stitching / Panoramas Help!
Post by: Dick Roadnight on September 11, 2009, 06:55:04 am
Quote from: rosemanbridge
Success! Thanks Jeremy!
Perhaps we should have a separate forum for stitching... some of experts post regularly to the large sensor DB forum.