Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: stacibeth on September 05, 2009, 09:39:18 am

Title: fold out poster prints
Post by: stacibeth on September 05, 2009, 09:39:18 am
I'm thinking about getting a poster printed, the kind that folds out (like you see in magazines sometimes) I want to use it as a mailer. I checked modern postcard, they have posters but none that fold, or color on both sides.

So... any recommendations on where to get something like this printed?

Thanks, all suggestions are appreciated
Title: fold out poster prints
Post by: mikeseb on September 05, 2009, 10:20:36 am
Check online at vistaprint.com . I've used them for business cards, and they were excellent. I think the cards are printed overseas somewhere, and are of top quality. My cards have a four-color photographic image on them, and it looks great.

Not sure if they specifically do what you're looking for, but worth a look.
Title: fold out poster prints
Post by: stacibeth on September 05, 2009, 02:27:26 pm
thanks for your suggestion. But vistaprint does not  offer folded versions
Title: fold out poster prints
Post by: stacibeth on September 07, 2009, 01:36:26 pm
really, nobody knows of anywhere?????