Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: EarlyMan on September 01, 2009, 06:28:00 am

Title: Importing to multiple locations?
Post by: EarlyMan on September 01, 2009, 06:28:00 am
Hi All -

I remember that in an earlier version of LR, there was the option to import to a second location (which one could specify).  I previously never used the option, but now I think that I would like to; however, I can't seem to find it listed in any of the menus. Has this been removed from the current release? And if so - why?  

E-
Title: Importing to multiple locations?
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 01, 2009, 03:14:55 pm
Quote from: EarlyMan
Hi All -

I remember that in an earlier version of LR, there was the option to import to a second location (which one could specify).  I previously never used the option, but now I think that I would like to; however, I can't seem to find it listed in any of the menus. Has this been removed from the current release? And if so - why?  

E-
In the dialog which appears when you choose "Import Photos from Device..." there's a checkbox marked "Backup to:" and a button to allow you to choose where the backup should go.

Jeremy