Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: AndrewKulin on August 31, 2009, 04:54:10 am

Title: Pink Granite Coast
Post by: AndrewKulin on August 31, 2009, 04:54:10 am
Tide was way way out to sea when we made it out to this part of Brittany so I played around with some close in shots of the shoreline rock outcrops.  The orange/black colour combination along with the triangular pattern of the rock jointing caught my eye here.

Andrew

[attachment=16328:Pink_Granite_Coast.jpg]
Title: Pink Granite Coast
Post by: francois on August 31, 2009, 06:13:47 am
Quote from: AndrewKulin
Tide was way way out to sea when we made it out to this part of Brittany so I played around with some close in shots of the shoreline rock outcrops.  The orange/black colour combination along with the triangular pattern of the rock jointing caught my eye here.

Andrew

[attachment=16328:Pink_Granite_Coast.jpg]
I like your color combination too.
A good photo, congrats.