Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Timo Löfgren on August 25, 2009, 05:25:20 am
-
........
-
........
Always look forward to seeing your images. Love how the undulating patterns of light replicate the stone-rock elements. Wonderful image.
JMR
-
Excellent use of glancing light to bring out the contours and texture of the stone. I like the flow of the lines in the image, and the subtle color as well. Nicely done.
-
It's a very pleasing study of lines and textures.
-
I agree with what others have said: super shot. What makes the shot interesting to me is that I lose the sense of scale. One moment I am looking at a stone. The next moment I am looking out of an aeroplane window at some barren landscape with the sun going down. And then my perception flips back to the stone. I think this is what makes the shot work.
I'm not sure if you were trying to achieve that when you made the photo, but it doesn't matter.
Thanks for posting.
Ed