Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: filmcapture on August 25, 2009, 12:41:50 am
-
Here's my solution for Hasselblad 200 series working with Phase One without having to go for any body modifications. It might work for other digital backs such as Sinar, Leaf or Hasselblad, however, I have not tried any of them.[attachment=16215:Hasselblad200_P1.pdf]
-
Here's my solution for Hasselblad 200 series working with Phase One without having to go for any body modifications. It might work for other digital backs such as Sinar, Leaf or Hasselblad, however, I have not tried any of them.[attachment=16215:Hasselblad200_P1.pdf]
This is a document that I created to answer the questions that photographers may have regarding modifiying their 200 camera or not.
Page 2 will show the option of a Kapture Group one shot cable for 200/2000 series cameras and FE lens.
Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA
-
Thanks for the info. I was just asking about this in the forum yesterday. The technique you recommend though seems kind of ackward: do you know if the Kapture Group oneshot cable release takes the place of what you describe in the attachment? Do you know if the oneshot cable will allow me to use the camera with F series lens at all shutter speeds?
This is a document that I created to answer the questions that photographers may have regarding modifiying their 200 camera or not.
Page 2 will show the option of a Kapture Group one shot cable for 200/2000 series cameras and FE lens.
Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA