Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Bas Stekelenburg on August 21, 2009, 08:51:57 pm

Title: Soundtrack in LR
Post by: Bas Stekelenburg on August 21, 2009, 08:51:57 pm
Need to make a slideshow with two peaces of music under it.
Understood (LL video on LR2) that only MP3-files are played, so I made two MP3 files.
I saved them in a Windows PlayList, creating a ********.WPL file
I told LR to use that file at the SOUNDTRACK: label.
No sound at all. Deadly silent. Very quiet, etc.
Of course it's me, not Lightroom.

Please tell me why?!

Thanks,

Bas
Title: Soundtrack in LR
Post by: stevebri on August 21, 2009, 10:36:29 pm
Does lightroom know what an WPL is...?  Most players don't you need to save it as an MP3 for LR to read it and play it... (I think).

S
Title: Soundtrack in LR
Post by: Bas Stekelenburg on August 22, 2009, 12:25:02 pm
Thank you, you were right!
Lightroom asks for a normal folder containing one or more MP3-files.
Problem solved.