Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Bas Stekelenburg on August 16, 2009, 07:14:52 pm
-
Is there some experience yet with the Hasselblad CFV39 back?
Because of my old 203FE I am curious to know of quality issues with any of the F-type 50/2.8 to 250/4 lenses. These lenses are NOT covered by the new correcting Phocus software. Is this back worth the $14.000,00?
If you work(ed) with this set, thank you for sharing your experience.
Bas
-
HERE (http://www.hasselbladinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3888), and HERE (http://www.hasselbladinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3964)
-
I have one on order, but it hasn't arrived yet.
I don't have the FE 250/4, but do have an FE 50/2.8, FE 110/2 and FE 150/2.8 that I'll be using with it. Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to see shot with any of these lenses.
Best regards,
-
F-type 50/2.8 to 250/4 lenses. These lenses are NOT covered by the new correcting Phocus software.
Bas
Bas,
Hasselblad did include V Lens Corrections in Phocus 1.2.1 initially for 9 lenses in the line. We will increase the number of lenses on the list as time goes on and a selection of F lenses will be included in a future Phocus release.
Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA
-
a selection of F lenses will be included in a future Phocus release.
That is wonderful news. Thanks for this, Paul.