Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: mcfoto on August 15, 2009, 10:33:17 pm

Title: CS 4 design premium upgrade
Post by: mcfoto on August 15, 2009, 10:33:17 pm
Just a question if I buy CS4 design premium upgrade from the US will it work as we live in Australia? On the subject of Adobe I really wish they would price all there products in US dollars world wide. To upgrade LR in the US is $99.00 & in Australia it is $205.00 AUD ($170.00 USD), why 1.7x the price?
Denis
Title: CS 4 design premium upgrade
Post by: Christopher on August 16, 2009, 03:07:06 am
Quote from: mcfoto
Just a question if I buy CS4 design premium upgrade from the US will it work as we live in Australia? On the subject of Adobe I really wish they would price all there products in US dollars world wide. To upgrade LR in the US is $99.00 & in Australia it is $205.00 AUD ($170.00 USD), why 1.7x the price?
Denis

Well you need a official billing address in the US to buy US products from adobe. However there are ways around it. What Adobe does here is just sad. There is no justification what so ever why nonw US prices are that high, especially after the dollar has been so low over the last few years.