Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: ranjans on August 15, 2009, 12:02:24 pm

Title: need to stop the sync in lightroom
Post by: ranjans on August 15, 2009, 12:02:24 pm
I didn't realize & I was in parent folder when I corrected 1 image & did (ctrl+A)select all & pressed the sync button assuming that I am in child folder, I assumed that only selected 10 thumbnails have been synced & I closed the program.

Now when I opened next time I realized the blunder I did, I had selected all 2800 files to sync & now lightroom is  changing settings to all my files , I need to stop this happening but cant find any button to do that, had I noticed my mistake earlier when I applied sync I could have UNDO but now I cant & I have to manually select each file & then go to history panel & revert to last state.

2800 files will now need to be done, any way to revert all the files & save the work?
Title: need to stop the sync in lightroom
Post by: PeterAit on August 15, 2009, 06:18:24 pm
Quote from: ranjans
I didn't realize & I was in parent folder when I corrected 1 image & did (ctrl+A)select all & pressed the sync button assuming that I am in child folder, I assumed that only selected 10 thumbnails have been synced & I closed the program.

Now when I opened next time I realized the blunder I did, I had selected all 2800 files to sync & now lightroom is  changing settings to all my files , I need to stop this happening but cant find any button to do that, had I noticed my mistake earlier when I applied sync I could have UNDO but now I cant & I have to manually select each file & then go to history panel & revert to last state.

2800 files will now need to be done, any way to revert all the files & save the work?

You could simply reverse the correction and again sync all images, but it would probably be easier to restore the LR catalog from your backup.

Peter
Title: need to stop the sync in lightroom
Post by: Rusty on August 18, 2009, 12:14:26 am
Too late now but next time cmd/ctr Z