Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: nemophoto on August 14, 2009, 01:30:39 pm

Title: In Lightroom - Heal/Clone circles are invisible
Post by: nemophoto on August 14, 2009, 01:30:39 pm
In earlier versions of Lightroom, I could easily see all the areas where I used the heal/clone brush. For some reason, these have "disappeared". About a month or two ago, I stopped seeing where I was cloning. Also, is it my imagination, or does the same function work far better in Photoshop ACR (I like the gren/red circles), and the action is much smoother? Does anyone know how to make cloning/healing "reappear" in Lightroom? Thanks.

Nemo
Title: In Lightroom - Heal/Clone circles are invisible
Post by: Richowens on August 14, 2009, 01:35:33 pm
Try the "H" key.
Title: In Lightroom - Heal/Clone circles are invisible
Post by: nemophoto on August 14, 2009, 03:21:17 pm
It worked. Thanks a lot. Somewhere along the line, I must have hit "H" inadvertently. I wish that somewhere there was a short, concise guide to all the little keyboard shortcuts, etc. The online help is ridiculous to wade through.
Title: In Lightroom - Heal/Clone circles are invisible
Post by: Richowens on August 14, 2009, 04:00:43 pm
Mac (http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_review/lr2_mac.pdf)

Windows (http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_review/lr20_win.pdf)

 These are courtesy of Ian Lyons.

 Victoria Bampton (Lightroom Queen) also publised lists of shortcuts.


 Rich
Title: In Lightroom - Heal/Clone circles are invisible
Post by: nemophoto on August 14, 2009, 04:31:08 pm
Thanks.
Title: In Lightroom - Heal/Clone circles are invisible
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 15, 2009, 03:28:16 am
Quote from: nemophoto
It worked. Thanks a lot. Somewhere along the line, I must have hit "H" inadvertently. I wish that somewhere there was a short, concise guide to all the little keyboard shortcuts, etc. The online help is ridiculous to wade through.
Hovering over the icon reveals the keyboard shortcut, at least on the Mac.

Jeremy