Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Steph1 on August 13, 2009, 02:04:31 pm

Title: Something a bit different..........
Post by: Steph1 on August 13, 2009, 02:04:31 pm
A slideshow in moderate high res with music of our Coast to Coast Walk in England last autumn.

Download from http://hosted.filefront.com/user/slarsson (http://hosted.filefront.com/user/slarsson)
The file is CtoCShow_big.exe

It's a sizeable file, but if you like the northern English countryside I think you will find it worth the download.
Don't forget to turn your speakers up!
Title: Something a bit different..........
Post by: Steph1 on August 13, 2009, 02:05:54 pm
Sorry, second image should have been this one.........
Title: Something a bit different..........
Post by: Steph1 on August 13, 2009, 03:49:18 pm
Sorry for the third post.
For those of you who don't like big downloads, you can also see the show online at the Photodex site

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/browse (http://www.photodex.com/sharing/browse) and browse for slarsson. The Coast to Coast show is the only one I have there
Title: Something a bit different..........
Post by: wolfnowl on August 14, 2009, 02:08:31 am
The first one is 'nice'; it probably has more value for whomever is in the photograph.  I do like the second one, though.

Mike.
Title: Something a bit different..........
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 14, 2009, 03:43:16 am
Quote from: wolfnowl
The first one is 'nice'; it probably has more value for whomever is in the photograph.  I do like the second one, though.

Mike.
I agree. There's something about it that says "England".

Jeremy