Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on August 10, 2009, 05:22:38 pm

Title: Forum Display --- replies are not under original
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on August 10, 2009, 05:22:38 pm
My display used to list a Query, and all the replies were under it, so I could scroll down and read (or not read) each reply. Now a Query is listed, and below is a branch hierarchy of replies. Each must be opened individually. I find the old method better. Is there something I can change that would revert to the old way? BTW this is my favorite site, and I have literally learned the digital end of my craft here (I had a wet darkroom for about 50 years).
Thanks
Dave Gurtcheff    
www.modernpictorials.com
Title: Forum Display --- replies are not under original
Post by: DarkPenguin on August 10, 2009, 05:29:39 pm
Did you change your display mode under options?
Title: Forum Display --- replies are not under original
Post by: Gary Brown on August 10, 2009, 05:32:03 pm
Quote from: Dave Gurtcheff
Now a Query is listed, and below is a branch hierarchy of replies. Each must be opened individually. I find the old method better. Is there something I can change that would revert to the old way?
Click the “Options” button (near the top right, on the bar that shows the thread title) and there are three display modes at the bottom. Switch to standard rather than outline view.
Title: Forum Display --- replies are not under original
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on August 11, 2009, 11:08:33 am
Thanks...didn't know it was That easy.     I had looked all over personal profile choices etc. I much prefer the standard display.
Dave