Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Hans_de_Kort on July 26, 2009, 01:59:10 pm

Title: iPhone Tour de France photoreportage
Post by: Hans_de_Kort on July 26, 2009, 01:59:10 pm
I have made an online photoreportage about the atmosphere during 3 days before the etappe to the Mont Ventoux at the Tour de France. Everything is shot, postprocessed and uploaded with the iPhone 3G
http://tinyurl.com/m6ahgu (http://tinyurl.com/m6ahgu)
http://iphonegrapher.com (http://iphonegrapher.com)
Title: iPhone Tour de France photoreportage
Post by: cmi on July 26, 2009, 06:10:06 pm
Totally cool "dirty" look!! These "neutral" images (neutral: a normal sports event) dressed up like that makes a strong statement. For me they are shouting: Dark times! I think this style fits the LQ from the iphone very well, it wouldnt make as much sense with better quality images.

Christian
Title: iPhone Tour de France photoreportage
Post by: francois on July 27, 2009, 06:12:01 am
Congratulations! I quite like of your iPhone photos and the post-processing gives them a very special look.
Title: iPhone Tour de France photoreportage
Post by: RSL on July 27, 2009, 10:16:19 am
Hans, When I try to access tinyurl.com, ZoneAlarm blocks it and tells me it's a spy site. I did get through on the other URL. Interesting stuff, even though it's wretchedly over-saturated.
Title: iPhone Tour de France photoreportage
Post by: Hans_de_Kort on July 27, 2009, 10:25:29 am
Quote from: RSL
Hans, When I try to access tinyurl.com, ZoneAlarm blocks it and tells me it's a spy site. I did get through on the other URL. Interesting stuff, even though it's wretchedly over-saturated.


This is the orignal link: http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/iphonegrapher...57621678835503/ (http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/iphonegrapher/sets/72157621678835503/)
Sorry but my iPhone is not calibrated yet and haven't seen the shots on my Eizo AdobeRGB
Title: iPhone Tour de France photoreportage
Post by: francois on July 27, 2009, 10:30:29 am
Quote from: Hans_de_Kort
…Sorry but my iPhone is not calibrated yet and haven't seen the shots on my Eizo AdobeRGB
How do you plan to do that?