Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: smahn on July 21, 2009, 05:54:36 pm

Title: DSLR to Sinar? (Schewe)
Post by: smahn on July 21, 2009, 05:54:36 pm
Hi guys, first post.

On page 123 of "Photoshop CS4 for Photographers, The Ultimate Workshop" Jeff Schewe shows a Canon body mounted onto a Sinar standard which is used as a geared head. What is the adapter to do that?
Title: DSLR to Sinar? (Schewe)
Post by: wolfnowl on July 22, 2009, 02:29:38 am
I'm not Jeff, but I can say welcome to the list!

Mike.
Title: DSLR to Sinar? (Schewe)
Post by: smahn on July 22, 2009, 11:04:51 am
Quote from: jsch
Hi,

I don't know the book. But the item on the image is for more than 20 years there. It is/was called camera support. Sorry for the image quality. I photographed it in an old book with Photobooth.

Hope that helps,
Johannes

Thanks for the welcome wolfnowl and the help jsch.