Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: NROCH on July 21, 2009, 02:59:02 pm

Title: arca swiss c1 cube and photoclam multiflex
Post by: NROCH on July 21, 2009, 02:59:02 pm
I've just discovered this photoclam multiflex...does anyone know the price for UK import, or a UK seller?

I was just about to purchase a c1 cube from arca shop, as they have a special offer on.

How does the multiflex stack up to the cube?? it looks identical apart from an ugly detachable knob.

Title: arca swiss c1 cube and photoclam multiflex
Post by: DarkPenguin on July 22, 2009, 11:39:20 pm
I believe there was a long thread on it in the Digital Backs and Large Sensor Photography forum just below this one.
Title: arca swiss c1 cube and photoclam multiflex
Post by: rethmeier on July 22, 2009, 11:49:19 pm
I use the Multiflex and I can't fault it,especially for $985 USD.
You can buy direct from PhotoClam in Korea.
That's how I got mine.
Regards,
Willem.