Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: kuau on July 10, 2009, 10:15:38 pm

Title: Backpack advice for my D700 system
Post by: kuau on July 10, 2009, 10:15:38 pm
Well my Nikon D700 system is pretty much complete for now here is what I have and need a backpack to carry it all in.
D700
Nikon PC-E 24mm
Nikon PC-E 45mm
Nikon PC-E 85mm
Nikon AF 80-200 2.8D
Zeiss 18mm F3.5
Tripod with RRS B40
a few filters and extra battery

I would prefer to stay away from Lowepro, Tamrac just because they all say "steal me" I have been looking at the Crumpler Karachi but not sure if it's to big

Thanks
Steven
Title: Backpack advice for my D700 system
Post by: Jeremy Payne on July 10, 2009, 10:21:03 pm
Quote from: kuau
Well my Nikon D700 system is pretty much complete for now here is what I have and need a backpack to carry it all in.
D700
Nikon PC-E 24mm
Nikon PC-E 45mm
Nikon PC-E 85mm
Nikon AF 80-200 2.8D
Zeiss 18mm F3.5
Tripod with RRS B40
a few filters and extra battery

I would prefer to stay away from Lowepro, Tamrac just because they all say "steal me" I have been looking at the Crumpler Karachi but not sure if it's to big

Thanks
Steven

I have a Tenba Medium Shootout and I carry my whole D700 kit with several lenses including the 70-200 and a gitzo 2541 with ballhead and leveling base in the bag.

It also takes my 15 inch laptop, too.

I like it.