Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: sanfairyanne on July 08, 2009, 12:56:20 pm
-
I have just been given PTgui the Stitching software and I have CS4 and Photomatix on my Mac. Lately I've been taking some panoramas using a Nodal Ninja QTVR head. I took a picture the other day from Dead Horse Point near Canyonlands National Park. As a Panorama it's quite promising, however, I bracketed each shot so I should be able to Stitch then HDR. I must be doing something wrong, I stitch all the bracketed exposures together then I'm left with three pano's. One a stop under, one mid range and one a stop over. The problem is they all come out at a different image size and I can't then put them into Photomatix.
I wondered how people go about doing this, I know it can be done and I should have good enough software to do it. Should I perhaps HDR each image first then Stitch?
Any help on this would be appreciated.
-
... I must be doing something wrong, I stitch all the bracketed exposures together then I'm left with three pano's.
I do the HDR part first, then stitch.