Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rob C on June 27, 2009, 04:03:30 am
-
Just can´t beat colour per se! Unless you want to do it in black and white which presents existentialist challenges of another magnitude.
Rob C
-
The single best image ever run on this site. Great job Michael. The rest seem a little post card-y but this makes you think. It's so much more interesting to see a photo that was made(or at least it feels this way) and so many of the others feel "taken"
-
I like the “taken.” Splat is a couch pillow. Interesting comfortable colors that set a warm mood. The yellow gives it energy. But basically elevator music for the eyes. It does not make me think. If I saw it on a wall I may think, “splat.” And that would be the end of it. I'd move on to the photos of the kids in the pool. But then again, I’m a linear left brainer.
-
But basically elevator music for the eyes. It does not make me think. If I saw it on a wall I may think, “splat.” And that would be the end of it. I'd move on to the photos of the kids in the pool.
There, there, Paul, nobody has to think. I´d be very very careful about those kids in the pool; you could get arrested. Best stick around with Splats and Michael Jackson. You know where you are with those things.
Rob C
-
Can I say that the big splodge of yellow in the bottom left corner is curiously devoid of texture (or noise) as seen in the rest of the image. This fact spoils the harmony, in my view. I think my elephant painting is better.
-
I think my elephant painting is better.
Glad to hear that Ray, I didn´t know it had been ill.
Rob C
-
Glad to hear that Ray, I didn´t know it had been ill.
Rob C
You are well into your second childhood, Rob. No?
-
You are well into your second childhood, Rob. No?
Oh yes, please!
Rob C