Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Timo Löfgren on June 20, 2009, 08:08:31 am

Title: Flower power II
Post by: Timo Löfgren on June 20, 2009, 08:08:31 am
.......
Title: Flower power II
Post by: wolfnowl on June 20, 2009, 10:46:14 am
I'm not crazy about #2, but the other three are well done!

Mike.
Title: Flower power II
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 20, 2009, 10:52:50 am
These are beautifully seen, as usual, Timo. My one minor quibble is that the sharpest focus in the fourth one seems to be on the edge of the green leaf at the right, and I would prefer it to be at the center of the flower. The others are right on (as are all of the ones in your previous "Flower Power".)
Title: Flower power II
Post by: John R on June 20, 2009, 07:15:46 pm
More excellent work and No-1 is my favourite. All this with rodenstock lens and an extension tube- wow. What is the size of your lens?

JMR
Title: Flower power II
Post by: shutterpup on June 20, 2009, 07:32:33 pm
Quote from: Timo Löfgren
.......

I really like #2; it's the only one of your series here that shows the buds as well as the open flowers, if I'm correct. I like the buds in the foreground; without those buds, there'd be no beautiful flowers.
Title: Flower power II
Post by: Timo Löfgren on June 21, 2009, 02:33:22 am
Quote from: John R
More excellent work and No-1 is my favourite. All this with rodenstock lens and an extension tube- wow. What is the size of your lens?

JMR


100mm / 1,5

Timo Löfgren
Title: Flower power II
Post by: John R on June 21, 2009, 05:03:34 pm
Quote from: Timo Löfgren
100mm / 1,5

Timo Löfgren
Thank you very much for the photo, it explains everything! I have a 105 Nikon F2.8 Macro and will try it with an extension tube!

JMR