Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Timo Löfgren on June 19, 2009, 05:18:48 pm

Title: Flower power
Post by: Timo Löfgren on June 19, 2009, 05:18:48 pm
.......
Title: Flower power
Post by: dalethorn on June 19, 2009, 07:00:31 pm
I like the first and last the best, since they retain my interest even with the soft focus, I suppose due to the strength of the content. The other three being soft on focus and detail too, would require a more imaginative look than I could give them.
Title: Flower power
Post by: wolfnowl on June 20, 2009, 01:18:46 am
Yes, I like the first one the best...

Mike.
Title: Flower power
Post by: Ed Blagden on June 20, 2009, 01:33:49 am
Number 3 works best for me: it has the most "painterly" quality which, I'm guessing, is what you were trying to achieve.  Nicely done.

Ed
Title: Flower power
Post by: francois on June 20, 2009, 03:35:39 am
The first one is also the best for me. But #3 and the last one are also very good. I'm not so fond of #2, the lighter baclground and the stem that comes from outside the photo aren't too pleasing for me.
Title: Flower power
Post by: John R on June 20, 2009, 07:12:27 pm
Great shots, but I really like no-3.

JMR
Title: Flower power
Post by: shutterpup on June 20, 2009, 07:36:00 pm
I like #2 specifically because of the lighter background color and the way it projects from the side into the picture.