Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: dalethorn on June 19, 2009, 03:51:20 pm

Title: Flower and Leaves
Post by: dalethorn on June 19, 2009, 03:51:20 pm
An unusual flower for me - at least I haven't gotten a photo of one of these before.
Panasonic G1, 45-200, ISO 80.
Title: Flower and Leaves
Post by: wolfnowl on June 20, 2009, 01:22:16 am
Quote from: dalethorn
An unusual flower for me - at least I haven't gotten a photo of one of these before.
Panasonic G1, 45-200, ISO 80.

A blue flag iris with grape leaves... that is unusual!    

Nicely done though.

Mike.
Title: Flower and Leaves
Post by: MR.FEESH on June 20, 2009, 12:03:20 pm
I love that flower!
I don't know if it's actually a different type, or the colors are off, but I encountered one that was deep purple.

(http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt18/MR-FEESH/FZ50/Flowers/P1060621.jpg)
(*cough* taken with a great camera a *cough* really nice person gave me *cough*)

Great flowers, grow mostly in marshy swamplike areas if I'm not mistaken.
Great find Dale!
Title: Flower and Leaves
Post by: jasonrandolph on June 24, 2009, 07:47:05 pm
Great detail and a nice composition.  Well done Dale.