Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: chris anderson on June 18, 2009, 10:36:56 pm
-
just wondering what everbody likes and uses,
C
-
just wondering what everbody likes and uses,
C
PhotoKit Sharpener would be an obvious one - but I also like the Canon IPF 16 bit printer plugin and the OnOne Photo Frame Plug in.
-
i downloaded a trial for the tiffen dfx 2.0 and i really liked it..on the website i remember that it was listed for 99$ which i thought was good value but when i decided to purchase it i realised that only the standalone version(which has more features ) is 99$ ,the photoshop plug-in(which has no masking,batch proccesing,support for icc profiles etc) costs 300$ go figure
-
PhotoKit Sharpener for definite.
-
Focus Magic, Nik Color Efex 3, Dfine 2, Silver Efex Pro, Viveza. And, while not a plugin, I find Qimage indispensable.
-
PTLens
-
PT Lens and Neat Image.
-
I am really a fan of the Nik software suite. They are pretty darned cool.
-
Neat Image here.