Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: bronek kozka on June 18, 2009, 07:30:16 pm
-
I'm looking for some Scandinavia photographers who are willing to answer a few questions about the industry in Scandinavia and their work practice. I'm a working commercial photographer, I also exhibit regularly, and am quite involved in the art/academic world in Melbourne, Australia. As apart of that I teach at RMIT, in the B.A. (Photography) course and we have, each year, many Scandinavian students. While it is certainly true that the students have traveled to Australia for the course WE teach, I think it is useful (and important) for me as lecturer to have a better understand of the industry in their "home".
If you are a Scandinavia photographer and are willing to be asked a few questions in a forum environment (preferably) or off line if you'd prefer... please leave a message below. Just to re-assure the questions will not be too investigative, mainly things like type of clients, equipment, presentation to clients...just the things that may vary between Australia and Scandinavia.
Look forward to hearing from you
Bronek
www.kozka.com - The Bakehouse Studio, 2/133-135 Johnston Street, Collingwood, Victoria, 3066 Australia
PS I should mention I am looking for photographers who are using both or either MF digital/film 35mm digital
-
Bronek, you are more than welcome to ask me some question you migth have
[email protected]
all the best from Iceland;)