Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Motion & Video => Topic started by: mikekobal on June 18, 2009, 02:37:03 pm

Title: High ISO Torture Test Canon 5Dmk2 Video
Post by: mikekobal on June 18, 2009, 02:37:03 pm
I am stoked. shot at 3200 with sigma 50mm 1.4 mostly wide open. let me know what you think
I have not been that excited about photography in a very long time. maybe since the days when I discovered Tetenal 2 step processing for Tri-x and pushing the max out of it
http://www.mikekobal.com/blog/?p=151 (http://www.mikekobal.com/blog/?p=151)
thanks for looking
cheers,
Mike
Title: High ISO Torture Test Canon 5Dmk2 Video
Post by: bradleygibson on June 25, 2009, 09:26:32 pm
Some nice work, Mike, thanks for sharing!

And yes, the high ISO performance is very nice...

Quote from: mikekobal
I am stoked. shot at 3200 with sigma 50mm 1.4 mostly wide open. let me know what you think
I have not been that excited about photography in a very long time. maybe since the days when I discovered Tetenal 2 step processing for Tri-x and pushing the max out of it
http://www.mikekobal.com/blog (http://www.mikekobal.com/blog)
top entry
thanks for looking
cheers,
Mike