Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: John R on June 05, 2009, 06:53:36 pm

Title: Evoking Springtime
Post by: John R on June 05, 2009, 06:53:36 pm
Here is a double exposure which hitherto, I tried to do many times with only moderate success. Finally I managed one that I really like, because I think it captures the quality of spring time, at least to me.

John R (JMR)
Title: Evoking Springtime
Post by: dalethorn on June 06, 2009, 09:02:39 am
"Don't fall asleep in that poppy field Dorothy"

Well, they're not poppies, but it has that look of a good place to lay down and cut a few Z's. The intersection of the trees and the field is like a horizon, or water line at the beach, and works well here.
Title: Evoking Springtime
Post by: John R on June 06, 2009, 04:28:52 pm
Quote from: dalethorn
"Don't fall asleep in that poppy field Dorothy"

Well, they're not poppies, but it has that look of a good place to lay down and cut a few Z's. The intersection of the trees and the field is like a horizon, or water line at the beach, and works well here.
Thanks, it's the look that matters most to me.

JMR
Title: Evoking Springtime
Post by: John R on June 09, 2009, 11:40:46 pm
Just added three more images for my Springtime theme, if anyone cares to look. I know some people don't like Orton style images,  but they are nothing new and I like them.

JMR