Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: jasonrandolph on June 03, 2009, 11:44:10 pm

Title: Palama, Study 1
Post by: jasonrandolph on June 03, 2009, 11:44:10 pm
As you might be able to tell, my current project is B&W palm trees from a nearby beach park.  Here is the latest...
Title: Palama, Study 1
Post by: wolfnowl on June 04, 2009, 12:58:40 am
I like the patterns and the textures; it's not as powerful as some of the others, but still well done.

Mike.
Title: Palama, Study 1
Post by: dalethorn on June 04, 2009, 09:47:11 am
Quote from: wolfnowl
I like the patterns and the textures; it's not as powerful as some of the others, but still well done.
Mike.

Yep - immediate impression, looks great.
Title: Palama, Study 1
Post by: jasonrandolph on June 05, 2009, 03:26:51 pm
Thanks Mike and Dale.  I wish every one could be a grand slam, but I'll take a base hit anytime.  
Title: Palama, Study 1
Post by: John R on June 05, 2009, 05:02:31 pm
I certainly with the genral comments of everyone.

JMR