Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: JerryReed on May 31, 2009, 05:55:14 am

Title: Memory jogger help please
Post by: JerryReed on May 31, 2009, 05:55:14 am
Please help me remember the name of a woman photographer whose work with 4 by 5 film camera was among her wealthy USA friends and lesser european royals.  She was the subject of a video that I remember seeing, and had intended to find out more about her, but alas, my memory has lost the name.

The best I can remember is that her first name might be "Tina".

Thanks for your help in this silly request,

Jerry
Title: Memory jogger help please
Post by: KSkewes on May 31, 2009, 06:05:10 am
Quote from: JerryReed
Please help me remember the name of a woman photographer whose work with 4 by 5 film camera was among her wealthy USA friends and lesser european royals.  She was the subject of a video that I remember seeing, and had intended to find out more about her, but alas, my memory has lost the name.

The best I can remember is that her first name might be "Tina".

Thanks for your help in this silly request,

Jerry

Tina Barney
Title: Memory jogger help please
Post by: JerryReed on May 31, 2009, 08:59:10 am
Quote from: KSkewes
Tina Barney

Thank you, I am sure that is correct.

JR