Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PhillyPhotographer on May 29, 2009, 10:57:02 pm

Title: Six Fish
Post by: PhillyPhotographer on May 29, 2009, 10:57:02 pm
Shot at the Reading terminal Market in Philadelphia
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3597/3571314573_215232748c_o.jpg)
Title: Six Fish
Post by: John R on May 29, 2009, 11:33:00 pm
I like this image very much, Not often I see an image cropped almost square, but it works and that's what counts.

JMR
Title: Six Fish
Post by: dalethorn on May 30, 2009, 06:02:47 am
It has the quality of a fine engraving, like a currency printing plate. The textures really stand out. Something you don't get in color, as far as I remember.
Title: Six Fish
Post by: Randy Carone on May 31, 2009, 06:19:59 pm
Very fine image. I love your Philly stuff.
Title: Six Fish
Post by: MichaelAlanBielat on June 01, 2009, 08:46:13 am
That is a great B+W image if you ask me!

I don't think this image would have any effect if you did it in color and if you had a different crop...

Perfect.
Title: Six Fish
Post by: jasonrandolph on June 01, 2009, 01:22:07 pm
Quote from: MichaelAlanBielat
That is a great B+W image if you ask me!

I don't think this image would have any effect if you did it in color and if you had a different crop...

Perfect.

I really can't add anything that hasn't already been said.  Really nice image.