Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: CBarrett on May 29, 2009, 07:50:32 am

Title: Recent Interiors
Post by: CBarrett on May 29, 2009, 07:50:32 am
These were of a client's office, within the Historic Louis Sullivan deisgned Carson Pirie Scott bldg here in Chicago.

<Edit... thought I was adding this to the Recent work Thread.  Need... More...  Coffee>
Title: Recent Interiors
Post by: pixjohn on May 29, 2009, 02:19:49 pm
Nice Shots, I am wondering why you have color corrected images on everything but the first shot?
Title: Recent Interiors
Post by: CBarrett on May 29, 2009, 04:00:43 pm
Quote from: pixjohn
Nice Shots, I am wondering why you have color corrected images on everything but the first shot?

Actually.... heh.  The elevator wall is covered with a gold chainmail curtain.  The cove above it bounces light off of it into the space, and so the color balance is pretty realistic or surrealistic depending on your point of view.

I did initially white balance for the white ceiling and we were all like "no, that aint right"

-C