Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: dalethorn on May 28, 2009, 08:42:57 pm

Title: Flower in Midst of Lilypads
Post by: dalethorn on May 28, 2009, 08:42:57 pm
There was a lot of crud (for lack of a better term) on the lilypads, and I decided to clean it off.  Which makes it look a little more like a painting and less like a photograph.  Then again, I can't paint, so defacto it's a photo.
Title: Flower in Midst of Lilypads
Post by: popnfresh on May 29, 2009, 12:14:05 pm
I like the composition of this very much.
Title: Flower in Midst of Lilypads
Post by: dalethorn on May 29, 2009, 04:43:11 pm
Quote from: popnfresh
I like the composition of this very much.

Thanks - I was afraid it was too tight, and I took a few further back, but they didn't look quite right. Funny thing is with plants, you can go back the next day and it won't be quite the same anyway.
Title: Flower in Midst of Lilypads
Post by: wolfnowl on May 30, 2009, 02:00:26 am
I like it too.  Most people go for the white water lilies, but the yellow ones have their own beauty.  I don't think it's too tight either.

Mike.