Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: mcfoto on May 21, 2009, 05:14:28 pm

Title: need 2 assistants for May 29th
Post by: mcfoto on May 21, 2009, 05:14:28 pm
Hi
My digital tech is booked & I need two assistants for Friday May 29th. The digital tech should know C1 pro & the other assistant is for lighting. Call me on 0431 500100.
Denis
Title: need 2 assistants for May 29th
Post by: Derryck on May 21, 2009, 08:14:34 pm
Hi Denis,

I thought you would have assistants queuing outside your door for the chance to assist on one of your shoots.

Derryck.
Title: need 2 assistants for May 29th
Post by: Frank Doorhof on May 22, 2009, 02:21:27 am
It's a bit far from me otherwise I would come over and help of course
Title: need 2 assistants for May 29th
Post by: mcfoto on May 22, 2009, 02:36:37 am
Quote from: Frank Doorhof
It's a bit far from me otherwise I would come over and help of course

Hi Frank
Thanks for the offer! We have found the two assistants now.
Keep up the good work!
Denis
Title: need 2 assistants for May 29th
Post by: TomDawson on May 25, 2009, 12:06:17 am
Quote from: mcfoto
Hi
My digital tech is booked & I need two assistants for Friday May 29th. The digital tech should know C1 pro & the other assistant is for lighting. Call me on 0431 500100.
Denis

Hey Denis,

If you ever need assistants in the future, I'd be stoked to work with you. really dig your style. Thanks. 0416 094 632 or [email protected]

Thanks and regards,

Tom