Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Photomangreg on May 18, 2009, 05:47:12 pm

Title: Hasselblad CPO
Post by: Photomangreg on May 18, 2009, 05:47:12 pm
Hasselblad CPO List (http://www.hasselbladusa.com/media/1064797/cpo_5_14_09.pdf)

I just got this list from Hasselblad, there are some screaming good deals on here!!  
I've posted the link above.  Everything comes with a 6 month warranty as well.



Title: Hasselblad CPO
Post by: Dick Roadnight on May 19, 2009, 08:30:18 am
Deleted
Title: Hasselblad CPO
Post by: Dick Roadnight on May 19, 2009, 08:32:29 am
Is this a clue that the H3D11-60 will be available soon?
Title: Hasselblad CPO
Post by: Cfranson on May 19, 2009, 10:24:38 am
Quote from: Dick Roadnight
Is this a clue that the H3D11-60 will be available soon?
No, Hasselblad regularly rotates its demo inventory.
Title: Hasselblad CPO
Post by: paulmoorestudio on May 19, 2009, 03:38:47 pm
Quote from: Cfranson
No, Hasselblad regularly rotates its demo inventory.

I think these are trade-in backs.. aka used..
at least I read it that way..they are using the mercedes-benz jargon.. "cert. pre-owned" cpo
not exactly ebay prices..but I am sure they cleaned them up for you.
Title: Hasselblad CPO
Post by: Photomangreg on May 29, 2009, 01:42:44 pm
Quote from: paulmoorestudio
I think these are trade-in backs.. aka used..
at least I read it that way..they are using the mercedes-benz jargon.. "cert. pre-owned" cpo
not exactly ebay prices..but I am sure they cleaned them up for you.

Ebay prices don't include warranty
Title: Hasselblad CPO
Post by: Photomangreg on May 29, 2009, 01:44:01 pm
Here's another list with updated availability:

[attachment=14119:CPO_enduser_2_.pdf]