Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: CBarrett on May 15, 2009, 06:20:39 pm

Title: Phase Pricing?
Post by: CBarrett on May 15, 2009, 06:20:39 pm
I just got a flyer from Calumet in the mail that list the P45+ at 23,995 "NEW LOW PRICE." I'm not sure where their price was at before.  Have these recently dropped at all, to any one's knowledge?  I've already got a good price from my dealer and waiting for this one big check to come in.... damn you Mailman!

Anxious to make the jump and be done with renting but would hate to miss any price cuts by Phase...

©
Title: Phase Pricing?
Post by: Steve Hendrix on May 15, 2009, 10:25:47 pm
Quote from: CBarrett
I just got a flyer from Calumet in the mail that list the P45+ at 23,995 "NEW LOW PRICE." I'm not sure where their price was at before.  Have these recently dropped at all, to any one's knowledge?  I've already got a good price from my dealer and waiting for this one big check to come in.... damn you Mailman!

Anxious to make the jump and be done with renting but would hate to miss any price cuts by Phase...

©


The $23,990 price is a reduction from $29,990. This reduction occurred towards the end of April.

Pre-congratulations on your purchase!


Steve Hendrix
Phase One