Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: sarahcharles on May 14, 2009, 12:51:28 pm

Title: Bright focusing screen for my 6x9 Arca-Swiss
Post by: sarahcharles on May 14, 2009, 12:51:28 pm
Hello, i'm using a 6X9 Arca-Swiss with a Phase P25.
I would love to buy a good bright focusing screen with lines marking the coverage area of the P25.

I try to reached Bill Maxwell 3 - 4 times, who look to have a good reputation...

But nobody answer at those email adresse:

- [email protected]
- [email protected]

Anyone know if he still work ?

Or anyone know a good large format focusing screen maker ???

Many Thanks.

C.
Title: Bright focusing screen for my 6x9 Arca-Swiss
Post by: Carsten W on May 14, 2009, 04:05:07 pm
Quote from: sarahcharles
Hello, i'm using a 6X9 Arca-Swiss with a Phase P25.
I would love to buy a good bright focusing screen with lines marking the coverage area of the P25.

I try to reached Bill Maxwell 3 - 4 times, who look to have a good reputation...

But nobody answer at those email adresse:

- [email protected]
- [email protected]

You need to call him, since he does not maintain a web presence (someone else does it for him):

(404) 244-0095