Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: dalethorn on May 10, 2009, 12:00:57 am

Title: Doves in Tree
Post by: dalethorn on May 10, 2009, 12:00:57 am
Nothing spectacular here - I was just lucky enough to approach fairly close and get the shot. I probably shouldn't admit this, but the branch crossing the dove to the right also crossed the dove to the left, and well beyond that. So I cloned out the leftmost part down to where it is, and added the green leaves between the doves.
Title: Doves in Tree
Post by: popnfresh on May 11, 2009, 07:11:19 pm
Quote from: dalethorn
Nothing spectacular here - I was just lucky enough to approach fairly close and get the shot. I probably shouldn't admit this, but the branch crossing the dove to the right also crossed the dove to the left, and well beyond that. So I cloned out the leftmost part down to where it is, and added the green leaves between the doves.

You're right--you shouldn't have admitted it. Now I'll have to report you to the photography police.  
Title: Doves in Tree
Post by: RSL on May 13, 2009, 04:02:24 pm
Quote from: dalethorn
...and added the green leaves between the doves.

Shame! Shame! You should hang your head and sit in the corner.
Title: Doves in Tree
Post by: dalethorn on May 13, 2009, 06:04:53 pm
Quote from: RSL
Shame! Shame! You should hang your head and sit in the corner.

I suppose if the doves could talk, they might say "Hey, get a longer lens so you don't have to sneak up on us like that."