Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: mattyoung on May 08, 2009, 07:28:01 pm

Title: Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
Post by: mattyoung on May 08, 2009, 07:28:01 pm
Where can I get some new battery for this back?

If no new ones to be found, can the existing battery be disassembled and replace the cells inside?
Title: Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
Post by: rueyloon on May 08, 2009, 11:49:00 pm
I still have mine when I sold my proback 2 years ago, they were pretty good,
I have 3, do you want to buy them from me ?

refund if you feel they don't work properly for you.

cheers

Title: Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
Post by: Ken Doo on May 09, 2009, 12:49:57 am
The other option is to purchase the right power cord from Quantum that allows you to power the Kodak Proback with a Quantum battery.
Title: Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
Post by: klane on May 09, 2009, 11:21:39 am
Try KEH
Title: Where to get Kodak ProBack 645C battery?
Post by: ivokwee on May 09, 2009, 03:23:06 pm
Quote from: mattyoung
Where can I get some new battery for this back?

If no new ones to be found, can the existing battery be disassembled and replace the cells inside?

On ebay I found "4 New Kodak DCS Pro Back 645 Lithium ion Batteries", 39usd for 4 batteries. that's probably a great deal.