Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: ARD on May 03, 2009, 05:28:47 pm
-
(http://i39.tinypic.com/vr5vsk.jpg)
(http://i41.tinypic.com/2r5dq51.jpg)
Couple of B&W conversions
All C&C welcome
Many thanks
-
I love the first one. The second one, the dark side of the child's face could in my opinion use some brightening. This area was also noticeably posterized on my monitor, though that could be an artifact of reducing the original photo down to a jpeg to post here.
Andrew
-
Yep the first one's great, and the second could be the phantom kid of the opera with that posterization.
-
Love the first one too. My grandson just turned a year old and my great nephew turns a year old next week.
Mike.
-
Yep the first one's great, and the second could be the phantom kid of the opera with that posterization.
LOL - I see what you mean
Thanks for all the replies
Had a bit of a re-work of the phantom shot
(http://i44.tinypic.com/n33x5i.jpg)
-
LOL - I see what you mean
Thanks for all the replies
Had a bit of a re-work of the phantom shot
(http://i44.tinypic.com/n33x5i.jpg)
This one is indeed much better. I love the first one.