Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Randy Carone on April 29, 2009, 08:38:35 pm

Title: One more common bird
Post by: Randy Carone on April 29, 2009, 08:38:35 pm
This little songbird was eyeing its reflection in the window.
Title: One more common bird
Post by: dalethorn on April 29, 2009, 09:26:59 pm
Nice catch.  Looks like a tufted titmouse.
Title: One more common bird
Post by: RSL on April 30, 2009, 03:39:18 pm
He's a beauty, Randy. Good shot.

Here's a limpkin from this morning. When he raised his head he had an apple snail in his beak. These pretty birds live on apple snails.

[attachment=13345:Limpkin.jpg]
Title: One more common bird
Post by: MR.FEESH on April 30, 2009, 04:36:36 pm
Quote from: dalethorn
tufted titmouse.

+1
Title: One more common bird
Post by: Randy Carone on April 30, 2009, 06:36:41 pm
Yeah, sorry I didn't mention the Tufted Titmouse. That is the file name but I forgot the name isn't uploaded with the file. We have an abundance of them, along with an unusual number of Cowbirds this spring. And an interesting situation where I see the same Red-Winged Blackbird hanging out with a group of Grackles everyday. Identity crisis, I suppose.