Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: julian kalmar on April 29, 2009, 11:56:37 am

Title: Mt. Rakaposhi- Pakistan
Post by: julian kalmar on April 29, 2009, 11:56:37 am
This is one of my old Velvia shot
(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/5542691-md.jpg)
Title: Mt. Rakaposhi- Pakistan
Post by: francois on April 30, 2009, 03:30:17 am
Very nice shot. I like the juxtaposition of colors, simple but very pleasing.
Title: Mt. Rakaposhi- Pakistan
Post by: PORSCHE917 on August 11, 2009, 12:03:56 pm
Quote from: julian kalmar
This is one of my old Velvia shot
Title: Mt. Rakaposhi- Pakistan
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 11, 2009, 05:07:22 pm
Quote from: julian kalmar
This is one of my old Velvia shot
(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/5542691-md.jpg)
I like it. Very simple, very pleasing.

Was the sky really that colour? Or is that Velvia (which I never used, alas).

Jeremy
Title: Mt. Rakaposhi- Pakistan
Post by: Colorwave on August 11, 2009, 07:13:54 pm
One word critique:  Wow!
Title: Mt. Rakaposhi- Pakistan
Post by: julian kalmar on August 16, 2009, 09:33:41 am
Quote from: kikashi
Was the sky really that colour? Or is that Velvia (which I never used, alas).
This is typically Velvia50