Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Greg Haag on April 28, 2009, 06:51:52 pm

Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: Greg Haag on April 28, 2009, 06:51:52 pm
Not quite sure where to post this so maybe someone can point me in the right direction.  We are in the process of converting a warehouse into our new studio, at one point in the past on this forum I think someone posted some images of a great looking studio that was also a converted warehouse.  Does anyone know where I might find some images for inspiration?
Thanks for your help and sorry in advance if this should be somewhere else, I shoot medium format so I posted here.
Greg
Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: clawery on April 30, 2009, 08:03:59 am
Quote from: Greg Haag
Not quite sure where to post this so maybe someone can point me in the right direction.  We are in the process of converting a warehouse into our new studio, at one point in the past on this forum I think someone posted some images of a great looking studio that was also a converted warehouse.  Does anyone know where I might find some images for inspiration?
Thanks for your help and sorry in advance if this should be somewhere else, I shoot medium format so I posted here.
Greg


Greg,

Photo District News puts out a studio guide that might be a great help or possibly PDN online.
They list studios from LA - NY - Miami.

Hope that helps.

Chris Lawery(e-mail Me) (http://mailto:[email protected])
__________________
Sales Manager, Capture Integration
Phase One, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More
National: 877.217.9870  |  Cell: 404.234.5195
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)
Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: Greg Haag on April 30, 2009, 08:30:13 am
Quote from: clawery
Greg,

Photo District News puts out a studio guide that might be a great help or possibly PDN online.
They list studios from LA - NY - Miami.

Hope that helps.

Chris Lawery(e-mail Me) (http://mailto:[email protected])
__________________
Sales Manager, Capture Integration
Phase One, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More
National: 877.217.9870  |  Cell: 404.234.5195
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)


Chris,
Thanks I will check into it.  I hope all is well in Atlanta.
Greg
Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: krystian maj on April 30, 2009, 08:55:10 am
(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio10.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio9.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio6.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio5.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio3.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio2.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio1.jpg)


http://www.studionm.pl (http://www.studionm.pl)
Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: geotzo on April 30, 2009, 10:07:59 am
This looks very nice. I recon my studio is about 1/10th of that space if not less...
Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: Greg Haag on April 30, 2009, 06:25:30 pm
Quote from: krystian maj
(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio10.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio9.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio6.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio5.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio3.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio2.jpg)

(http://www.studionm.pl/img/proba/studio1.jpg)


http://www.studionm.pl (http://www.studionm.pl)

Thanks you very much this is exactly the type of things I was hoping to see
Thanks again
Greg

Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: Greg Haag on May 02, 2009, 02:27:24 pm
Quote from: clawery
Greg,

Photo District News puts out a studio guide that might be a great help or possibly PDN online.
They list studios from LA - NY - Miami.

Hope that helps.

Chris Lawery(e-mail Me) (http://mailto:[email protected])
__________________
Sales Manager, Capture Integration
Phase One, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More
National: 877.217.9870  |  Cell: 404.234.5195
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)


Chris,
Very helpful site I was able to search and come up with some studio pictures.
Thanks,
Greg

Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: Dustbak on May 03, 2009, 03:22:43 am
There was also a thread about showing the place you work in several months ago. There were several really nice examples in there.

Here it was: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....how+your+studio (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28367&hl=show+your+studio)
Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: Carsten W on May 03, 2009, 03:58:05 am
Quote from: Dustbak
There was also a thread about showing the place you work in several months ago. There were several really nice examples in there.

Here it was: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....how+your+studio (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28367&hl=show+your+studio)

There is a huge studio thread on fredmiranda.com:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/144181 (http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/144181)

Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: ctz on May 03, 2009, 07:08:49 am
Quote from: carstenw
There is a huge studio thread on fredmiranda.com:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/144181 (http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/144181)

yes, there is, better jump to later pages (80+)
Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: Greg Haag on May 04, 2009, 08:25:22 am
Quote from: Dustbak
There was also a thread about showing the place you work in several months ago. There were several really nice examples in there.

Here it was: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....how+your+studio (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28367&hl=show+your+studio)


Thanks, I will look thru the thread
Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: Greg Haag on May 04, 2009, 08:26:17 am
Quote from: carstenw
There is a huge studio thread on fredmiranda.com:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/144181 (http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/144181)


Thanks, will look thru it today
Title: Looking for images of warehouse converted into studio
Post by: Greg Haag on May 04, 2009, 08:26:56 am
Quote from: ctz
yes, there is, better jump to later pages (80+)


Thanks for the time saver