Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: jtrujillo on April 28, 2009, 03:22:55 pm
-
This is an anaglyph, a stero image that has to bee seen with the special colored glasses, red on left eye and cyan/blue on the right.
I've been doing some of these as these days with software is very easy to do. Two shots taken by hand with an horizontal separation calculated "intuitively" and processed with software to mix both (the software is
"Stereo photo maker", freeware at http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/ (http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/)
) Some additional processing in PS to fix partially ghosts colors, there are still some but I thought you might like to "explore in depth" :-)
(http://jtrujillo.net/fotos/IMG93985_s2.jpg)
-
Is there an easy way to undo one of these? I have a couple of stereo JPG's from several years ago I'd like to return to normal.
-
Is there an easy way to undo one of these? I have a couple of stereo JPG's from several years ago I'd like to return to normal.
There are two images so i think it's difficult but maybe you can get a decent BW: The idea would be to use only the blue + green channels dicarding the red plane that corresponds to one of the photos. I've tried with this one with the channel mixer: Monochromoe, Red=0 and combining Green and Blue and got something interesting and apparently clean.