Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: dalethorn on April 28, 2009, 12:17:29 am

Title: Red-wing blackbird in tree
Post by: dalethorn on April 28, 2009, 12:17:29 am
Taken Sunday April 26 using new Panasonic ZS3/TZ7.
Title: Red-wing blackbird in tree
Post by: MR.FEESH on April 28, 2009, 06:31:24 am
Sick! Very emotional, and you gotta love the color of the bird. Awesome.
Title: Red-wing blackbird in tree
Post by: RSL on April 28, 2009, 11:40:25 am
Quote from: dalethorn
Taken Sunday April 26 using new Panasonic ZS3/TZ7.

That's a beautiful bird, Dale. I see this guy sometimes when I'm home in Colorado.

Title: Red-wing blackbird in tree
Post by: dalethorn on April 28, 2009, 01:44:44 pm
Quote from: RSL
That's a beautiful bird, Dale. I see this guy sometimes when I'm home in Colorado.

Here's one in flight - obviously low res and a bit blurry, but this should give you some idea of what you can get if you do manage a good shot.
Title: Red-wing blackbird in tree
Post by: RSL on April 28, 2009, 03:27:31 pm
Quote from: dalethorn
Here's one in flight - obviously low res and a bit blurry, but this should give you some idea of what you can get if you do manage a good shot.

I'll keep watching. When I'm downtown in Colorado Springs I rarely see birds -- except for pigeons, but our house is on the edge of Garden of the Gods and the Garden's full of birds. That's where I sometimes see the red-wing when I'm walking.