Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Mark_Tuttle on April 24, 2009, 11:30:03 pm
-
I've seen alot of Hasselblad B70 filters and bay70~77mm step up rings, but what do you use when you want to use a filter on a bayonet 77 filter ring?
Did Hassy make bayonet 77 filters for this and the FE Tele-Tessar 250mm f4?
Mark
-
I've seen alot of Hasselblad B70 filters and bay70~77mm step up rings, but what do you use when you want to use a filter on a bayonet 77 filter ring?
Did Hassy make bayonet 77 filters for this and the FE Tele-Tessar 250mm f4?
Mark
a series 70 (bay70) filter and/or bay70-to-77mm
adapter ring is what you're looking for.
-
a series 70 (bay70) filter and/or bay70-to-77mm
adapter ring is what you're looking for.
Thanks. It's the Hasselblad terminology that had me stumped as I was thinking that a bay70 would be 70mm, not 77mm.
It just so confusing when the lens sheet says B77 but the accessories are B70.
-
Thanks. It's the Hasselblad terminology that had me stumped as I was thinking that a bay70 would be 70mm, not 77mm.
It just so confusing when the lens sheet says B77 but the accessories are B70.
i hear you ...
went through the same exercise a few months back.
got it all sorted out after contacting Hass support.
ended up going the adapter ring route.
easier on the wallet and more filter options in 77mm.