Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Jozef Zajaz on April 23, 2009, 02:06:11 pm

Title: Camera rentals in HongKong?
Post by: Jozef Zajaz on April 23, 2009, 02:06:11 pm
Hi!

I'm traveling to china & hong kong this may. I'm limited to what I can bring so i was thinking that i would only bring my p30+ and rent a medium format camera along with a battery strobe in Hong Kong.

You guys have any places to recommend?
Title: Camera rentals in HongKong?
Post by: DesW on April 23, 2009, 06:03:47 pm
Quote from: Jozef Zajaz
Hi!

I'm traveling to china & hong kong this may. I'm limited to what I can bring so i was thinking that i would only bring my p30+ and rent a medium format camera along with a battery strobe in Hong Kong.

You guys have any places to recommend?


Hi,

Email Joey

[email protected]

He does Phase/ Balcar AQ Portable Packs/etc in HKG

Good Luck,

DesW
Title: Camera rentals in HongKong?
Post by: Jozef Zajaz on April 23, 2009, 06:07:32 pm
Quote from: DesW
Hi,

Email Joey

[email protected]

He does Phase/ Balcar AQ Portable Packs/etc in HKG

Good Luck,

DesW

Great thanks!
Title: Camera rentals in HongKong?
Post by: zooizl on April 25, 2009, 10:49:24 am
there is a rental hse. by the name  "rentapro" in Hong Kong.
here is their web site: http://rentaprohk.com/ (http://rentaprohk.com/)
call them for reservation or any enquiry.  This is the only professional place for photo equipment rental as far as i know.